[CCWG-ACCT] FW: [Acct-Legal] Revised memo on Unincorporated Associations, with sample Articles of Association attached

Adam Peake adam.peake at icann.org
Fri May 1 22:36:14 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Please see the attached revised memo on Unincorporated Associations.

Best,

Adam

From:  "ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org" <ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org>
Date:  Friday, May 1, 2015 at 6:03 PM
To:  "ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org" <ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org>
Cc:  "Sidley ICANN CCWG (sidleyicannccwg at sidley.com)"
<sidleyicannccwg at sidley.com>, ICANN-Adler <ICANN at adlercolvin.com>
Subject:  [Acct-Legal] Revised memo on Unincorporated Associations, with
sample Articles of Association attached

Dear Legal Sub-team:

We attach a revised version of the unincorporated associations memo from
April 23, 2015, which now has a description of the proposed uses of
unincorporated associations in ICANN¹s governance structure, and 2 new
questions received since April 23, as well as some clarifying edits to prior
answers to questions.  We hope this is useful for the upcoming call, and
perhaps as an annex to the CCWG Draft Proposal.  A redline against the April
23 version will be provided shortly.

Rosemary
 Rosemary E. Fei
Adler & Colvin
235 Montgomery Street, Suite 1220
San Francisco, CA 94104
415/421-7555 (phone)
415/421-0712 (fax)
rfei at adlercolvin.com
www.adlercolvin.com

Adler & Colvin is a San Francisco Green Business certified by the City and
County of San Francisco. Please consider the environment before you print
this email.