[CCWG-ACCT] Edits due in 3h: V10 DRAFT for your review by 2 May at 01:00 UTC

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri May 1 22:52:27 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Just a reminder than edits, comments are due in approximately 3h. Thank you
to those who sent edits earlier today.  If you must send late edits, please
send a note to the Chairs with staff in copy to give us notice that your
comments will be delayed. Best to stick to the deadline, but we know
everyone is working hard to get this draft report ready, and we¹d rather get
your comments than not at all.
Have a good weekend,
Grace