[CCWG-ACCT] [ccTLDcommunity] ICANN transition

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Tue May 5 16:23:52 UTC 2015

Speaking for myself, I find all of this pretty upsetting, particularly
since ICANN seems to be blaming the USG for this position, and my
impression is that the USG doesn¹t share this perspective at all.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  /
becky.burr at neustar.biz / www.neustar.biz