[CCWG-ACCT] [ccTLDcommunity] ICANN transition

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Wed May 6 05:49:28 UTC 2015

Hi Nigel,

Here are a few additional references for statements about this
discussion, which I hope will help everyone make their own opinion.

IETF statement regarding their negotiations with Icann :
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ianaplan/current/msg01680.html

Clarification email from Bruce Tonkin, in his capacity as CCWG Board
liaison on May 1st (attached)

Clarification email from Theresa Swineheart (Icann staff) on May 1st
(attached)

I hope this helps.

Best
Mathieu