[CCWG-ACCT] Question regarding UAs

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue May 19 12:01:31 UTC 2015

People have different understanding of UA
 It is necessary to clarify the followings:

1. When we refer to UA ,are we talking about  two or more(  say  three)
natural persons , as chair and vice chair or their representatives within
a SO or  an AC establishing that  UA ,?
OR
2.When we refer to UA, we are talking about two or more  so and AC
establishing an UA ?
In case of the first one, is it necessary that UA established within that
SO or AC also establish another UA among themselves or it is no longer
necessary?
Regards
Kavouss