[CCWG-ACCT] Question regarding UAs

Balder Sørensen dataekspert at gmail.com
Tue May 19 20:27:58 UTC 2015

Hi Greg.

This comment has also confused me to:

The contract between the SO/AC and the UA (if one is even needed) would be
much simpler.

What is the point of a contract between the SO/AC if the SO/AC is not a
legal entity in the first place? Just asking as it make no sense.

Why not keep it simple and clear in the makings from the start?

Sound like a better plan, so less problems arise later.

Regards

Balder