[CCWG-ACCT] Question regarding UAs

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed May 20 19:36:35 UTC 2015

Hi all

Keith has put the issue of control/enforceability/accountability much more
elegantly than I managed last night and I would like just to say I agree
with this paras as included below.

Final authority to hold the board to account is essentially what we are
talking about. That's what I mean when I say 'control'. I do not - and
nobody has suggested - replacing the Board's job as the governing body for
ICANN as it is today.

cheers
Jordan

--