[CCWG-ACCT] translated CCWG documents, draft FAQ

Adam Peake adam.peake at icann.org
Thu May 21 08:29:14 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

The executive summary of the CCWG's proposal and the graphics that
accompany the proposal are available in Spanish, French, Portuguese.
Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Portuguese, plus the original English. The
proposal documents are linked from the CCWG wiki main page
<https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/CCWG+on+Enhancing+ICANN+
Accountability>

Transcripts of the 2 webinars the group held on May 11 are being prepared
in the usual six UN languages plus Portuguese.  So far Spanish, French,
Portuguese and English are available:
<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=53773485>
Arabic, Chinese and Russian will be online soon.

Hope these additional language resources will be useful to your
communities.

Transcript of the briefing session with the ICANN board held on May 15
available:
<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=53773481>

A draft FAQ has been prepared:
<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=53775915>
Questions taken from the webinars and board briefing. Your comments on
improvements and corrections to the FAQ very welcome, we are trying to
reflect what is in the proposal.  Please send any comments to me.

Best,

Adam