[CCWG-ACCT] June 9 Call - On behalf of CCWG Cochairs

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Thu May 21 09:23:59 UTC 2015

Dear co-chairs,

I am not sure that just adding an extra hour to the call would really help us to work with the comments in an effective and –if at all possible- efficient way.

I sent the following suggesting to Jordan trough the WP1 list:

I suggest that the first exercise that some of us as a sub-team do, is categorize the comments. Possible categories: comments on mechanisms, comments on powers, comments on (AoC in) bylaws etc. And that we then assign a category or multiple categories to subteams to do both the analysis and the initial thinking of a way forward. In this way, not all of us will have to go through all the comments, we can do a lot of work in a relatively short timespan and if the subteams present at the F2F sessions, those can be quite effective.
How does that sound?

Groet,

Roelof