[CCWG-ACCT] interplay between 'old' and 'new' IRPs

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Thu May 21 20:52:55 UTC 2015

On the merits, I agree with Becky completely - that is, I agree that a) my
preference would be for the reformed (or perhaps "restored" is the better
term) IRP to apply to all pending matters; and b) we need to find a way to
deal with abusive filings.

My main question though is whether or not this group needs to get into that
level of detail prior to the implementation of a new IRP process.  I am
sure, for example, that the panel appointees will have their own views on
the best process to adopt for their own operations.  Perhaps we can suffice
with a statement of general principles, adopted as part of the IRP charter,
rather than a point-by-point specific code of procedure?

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweigesq at redbranchconsulting.com>
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com