[CCWG-ACCT] June 9 Call - On behalf of CCWG Cochairs

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Fri May 22 15:21:14 UTC 2015

Possibly I am alone here, but I don’t share that opinion. Of course, if we receive only a handful of comments, that will work.
But if we get a lot (which is what I hope), it probably won’t.  And I don’t feel the need at all to be part of the analysis of all comments. I have more than enough trust and faith in my fellow members/participants to share the work between us

Best,

Roelof