[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding members

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun May 24 13:19:04 UTC 2015

Dear Malcolm
Tks again
I hope/ wish it would as simple as you mentioned,
However, it is dangerous  to delegate all such authority to one person.
In case of more than one  , how decision will be made . In case of majority , would the community be able to dismiss all even the minority one?
In the interval between meeting how community will act?
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone