[CCWG-ACCT] proposed F2F meeting of CCWG

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Thu May 28 10:03:48 UTC 2015

Adam,

I suggest Windhoek :-)-O but if it has to be Europe, Amsterdam,
London, Brussels and Paris in that order would come to mind.

The proposed week is much too early and this is caused by the
failing methodology of the Co-Chairs subordinating quality of work
to their self imposed, absolutely unnecessary deadline.

So I object.

But as I will be ignored as usual, can we have it we at least have
it a week later and arrange it with the arrival date on Sunday so
one can depart Tuesday evening?

The below proposed schedule will destroy a full week of work (for
those of us who have to work for a living).

el