[CCWG-ACCT] Adler & Colvin Comments on Executive Summary Draft

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 07:14:27 UTC 2015

The Executive Summary CANNOT be a case of "there's never time to do it
right, but always time to do it again."

We have one shot to get this right.  If we fire before we aim, we will
shoot ourselves in the collective foot.

That said, it's a fairly credible first draft, given the circumstances.
Pretending that it's ready for prime time after a 24 hour review period is
dangerously delusional.

My younger son is a gifted writer.  In middle school English, he could get
away with handing in first drafts.  In high school, he got his head handed
to him for doing so -- now he knows better.  We are not in middle school
anymore.

Greg