[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Contribution on Transparency Reforms for CCWG

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:49:13 UTC 2015

Dear Bruce,
Once again tks for info.
Could the involvements of
Ombudsman could be further enforce by being  assisted by the representative of the community selected by CCWG ch- charrs or be the entity replace that organ among 7 experts nominated by each SO and AC
Ombudsman involvement seems to be enforced by the community
Representative
Regsrds
Kavoudd
Sent from my iPhone