[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [bylaws-coord] DRAFT NEW ICANN BYLAWS - 2 April 2016 version

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Mon Apr 4 07:22:15 UTC 2016

Seun,

You seem to imply that the document we have circulated was not agreed on by
all lawyers team, or that there would be disagreements. I believe this is
based on an interpretation of the lawyer’s note, but I have absolutely no
indication that this is the case. My understanding is that our legal team,
due to the heavy drafting workload they have been involved in (including a
lot of “holding the pen”), has not yet had time to get back to the report
and review item by item that everything was ok. The “testing” has not yet
occurred if you will.

We can certainly clarify that with our legal team.

Meanwhile, we are in agreement about the 2nd approach.

Best

Mathieu