[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [bylaws-coord] DRAFT NEW ICANN BYLAWS - 2 April 2016 version

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 11:05:52 UTC 2016

Dear Co-Chairs
I have started to study the draft .
I am on Section 2.2 of Article 1. There are changes and qualifiers and
additions in the areas that I compared Word by words.
However, the part started from "Powers" I do not find any precise trace in
the supplemental Proposal.
Moreover, making such accuracy check by one person takes a lot of time.
What is your Plan for such accuracy cks
Regards
Kavouss