[CCWG-ACCT] Implementation flaw in Mission section

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Mon Apr 11 23:20:19 UTC 2016

Given the continued debate and lack of agreement regarding any of our many efforts to propose language, consider reverting to the precise language of the Final Report:

ICANN’s Mission does not include the regulation of services that use the Domain Name System or the regulation of the content these services carry or provide.

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner and Co-Chair, Global Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation Practice

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP
+1 212 839 5853
holly.gregory at sidley.com<mailto:holly.gregory at sidley.com>