[CCWG-ACCT] Notes, recordings and transcript for WS2 Jurisdiction Subgroup Meeting # 14 | 19 December

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 21:35:32 UTC 2016

Grec,
I could agree with the following

Q1
Has your  ability to use domain name-related services been affected by
ICANN's jurisdiction in any way?
Q2
can go as drafted
Q3
totally to be deleted
Q4
I could agree with Phil Corwin edits but deleting the the following
text particularly
with regard to the actual operation of ICANN’s policies and accountability
mechanisms?

Regards
Kavouss