[CCWG-ACCT] Carve-out issue

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 17:10:29 UTC 2016

Dear Co-chairs
You have seen the concerns of 11 Governments which would certainly be
echoed by other gouvernements soon.
This is an ALARMING SITUATION ,
If there is no consensus means there is no consensus ,
We could not favour one community in disfavouring another one.
Perhaps it was hoped that the people could join the consensus but it does
not come up as such
If a mistake has occurred we should repair it .
Howmany times we have changed our concept from Voluntry Model to Sole
member from Sole Member to Sole designator .
THE ISSUE IS CRITICAL
Pls do not rush to publish the report as being sent to the chartering
organization just hold on for few more days untill your 26 feb. calls
Try to find out some solution including going back to the initial stage of
REC. 11 without no carve-out and with two options of simple majority and
2/3 theshold  and rediscuss that.
You can not ignor the growing concerns of several governments and would
certainly be further grown up soon
Regards
Kavouss