[CCWG-ACCT] On behalf of Co-Chairs - Public comment summary/analysis

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 14:26:22 UTC 2016

Dear CO-chairs,

Thank you very much for the document.

I am very much concerned not having my comments included in the document.

What happened to my comments for all 12 recommendations sent as of 09
December, even when i was at the hospital.

I  sent it to the co-chairs , secretariat copied to GAC Chair ,

Please  kindly include them as soon as possible

Regards

Kavouss