[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - Draft Comment for Public Consultation on Articles of Incorporation (AOC)

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jul 6 21:20:01 UTC 2016

In my case, it is not apathy but lack of time.

I strongly support Greg on not replacing MAY with SHALL. Perhaps we
will ultimately determine (or define) global public interest, but I
personally think that trying to lock in specific wording is a fools
game and will only get us in trouble. We certainly must understand it
better, and that will likely be an ongoing exercise.

Specifically, I am not sure what "shall be determined from time to
time" means. I has the tone of something that will be done every N
years on a regular schedule and that certainly is not what was meant.

Alan