[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - Draft Comment for Public Consultation on Articles of Incorporation (AOC)

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Wed Jul 6 21:24:56 UTC 2016

Hi All,
In light of this and some other conversations I think that we need to take at least 24hours to review this comment and ensure that it is a consensus comment of the CCWG before we file it, Im not sure if a 24-48hr delay in the filing of the CCWG comment would have a major impact downstream in the timelines, I have cc’d Trang and Yuko who may be able to respond to that.

I think that we may have let the AoI slip under our radar a little with all of the parallel work that is going on and we need to make sure that we get this comment correct first time and to do that we nee to do it with a full set of inputs and considerations by the CCWG members and I don’t feel we have this yet. I know that we are working to tight deadlines, but we need to make sure that we do this right.

-JG