[CCWG-ACCT] Legal Committee and WS2 budget - new proposal

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Mon Jul 18 17:15:09 UTC 2016

With respect, I disagree.  The question of whether or not to seek advice is a ministerial one that can and should be left to the good judgment of the co-chairs and the committee members.   As we have seen in the last few days, the broader CCWG can get overwhelmed with disagreement on relatively inconsequential matters of process when for the most part our thinking and time are best devoted to substantive questions that require analysis and resolution

Cheers

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com