[CCWG-ACCT] Legal Committee and WS2 budget - new proposal

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:14:14 UTC 2016

Hello Paul,

That is fair enough, however if such decisions must be left to the
committee to allow for efficiency, a proactive approach to notifying the
CCWG needs to be put in place; such decisions should be documented with
appropriate *rationale* as well.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos