[CCWG-ACCT] Legal Committee and WS2 budget - new proposal

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:54:16 UTC 2016

I believe that the CCWG has already generally been informed when a question
or issue has been referred to counsel -- at least by reference to the legal
committee list, when decisions were made in that manner, and by statement
of the Co-Chairs, when that was the approach.  I don't think there's a need
for a "rationale" to be prepared each time.  This seems like "make-work,"
and/or a back-door attempt to introduce the "default" that has been broadly
rejected.   In any event, the rationale should be self-evident from the
question presented by the subgroup seeking legal advice.

Greg