[CCWG-ACCT] Congratulations to CCWG!

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Wed Mar 9 18:25:36 UTC 2016

Dear Co-Chairs, CCWG Members, Participants and ICANN Staff,

We have just heard the great news that all chartering organizations have given approvals/indicated no opposition.  This is a wonderful moment to pause to  reflect on how much you have accomplished  through your consistent hard work and commitment to consensus and to celebrate this great outcome.
We would toast you if we were there in person, but know that we couldn’t be more pleased by this news and more proud of our  role in advising you.
We greatly  look forward to working with you on the next steps!

Holly and Rosemary and the Sidley and Adler teams

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner and Co-Chair
Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation Practice Group
Sidley Austin LLP
787 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019
+1 212 839 5853