[CCWG-ACCT] IAB commented on draft bylaws

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu May 5 07:35:37 UTC 2016

Dear Andrew
Well done
As I stated at Call  93 this is an important issue that could have bern resolved easily by deciding at that meeting ad not to provide such a blanket agreement as referred to on section 1.1(ii) B-E
But one of the co-chair emphasised that the comment should come from the concerned
Community and you took immediate actions based on a draft proposed by  Alissa and most ICG Members including me agreed to that
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone