[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - Draft Response to Public Consultation on New Bylaws - 72 hour consultation for the CCWG-Accountability

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Fri May 6 15:35:58 UTC 2016

All,

As discussed on the call this week please find attached the draft response
of the CCWG-Accountability to the public consultation on the new Bylaws.

This document was developed from the meeting notes of our call on May 3rd
and reviewed by the leadership team.

As discussed at that meeting we are providing the CCWG-Accountability a 72
hour comment period on this draft response
beginning 1800UTC Friday May 6th and closing 1800UTC Monday May 9th.

Please post your comments to the main CCWG-Accountability list, used to
send this email, and please use the same SUBJECT to
facilitate tracking of comments (or simply REPLY to this email).

Thank you

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support for the CCWG-Accountability Co-Chairs