[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - V2.0 of comments on draft Bylaws - 24 hour Final Feedback by CCWG-Accountability

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri May 13 05:37:26 UTC 2016

>From the minutes
"*Bylaws section 1.1.(c), issue with language* - Suggested fix GShatan: The
simplest solution would be to remove this clause and end the sentence with
"authority."  That removes the issue of "What does "such regulations" refer
to?"  I support this fix. TR supported. *General agreement to include this
point in **CCWG** comments.*"

Please can you help me understand what part of the above is not
implemented. I like to state that *unless* the legal team confirms
otherwise, we stick to what they have recommended.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos