[CCWG-ACCT] TR: CCWG Accountability comment

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Tue May 17 08:36:21 UTC 2016

Dear Mathieu,

Thanks for this. There is an issue related to the Human Rights bylaw,
which we have discussed and on which I think we reach agreement that has
not been addressed in the CCWG public comment. Namely the comment made
by Seth underneath, the exclusion of the text "unless and", about which
I thought we reached consensus.

Since the CCWG comments have already been submitted, how would you
advice to proceed on this matter?

Best,

Niels