[CCWG-ACCT] TR: CCWG Accountability comment

Thomas Rickert thomas at rickert.net
Wed May 18 07:26:38 UTC 2016

Hi Niels,
we had been advised by our law firms that there is no real legal difference between the two alternatives, which is why the comment has not made its way into the final version of the CCWG comment if memory does not fail me. If you still think this needs fixing, please do submit a comment to bring it to the attention of the drafting teams.

Thanks,
Thomas

---
rickert.net