[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - Preparing for WS2

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Mon May 30 16:22:51 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I agree with Greg. Drafting might be an issue for some, of course, but
the absence of transcriptions is a much bigger problem. Many of us are
volunteering at ICANN while having a full time job, hence missing calls
is unfortunately inevitable sometimes. With no transcripts every missed
call is a big deal. I understand that action notes can ensure where
things stand, but transcriptions might be helpful when there is a need
to get back and check.

So this is very unfortunate.

Best regards

Tanya