[CCWG-ACCT] Timeline for HR and Jurisdiction publications

matthew shears mshears at cdt.org
Wed Jan 18 22:47:00 UTC 2017

I am not sure what is meant by the the first sentence.  However, 60 days
is, and should be, more than a sufficient period of time for the public
consultation, particularly given that the standard public comment period
is, I understand from the co-chairs e-mail, 42 days.

Matthew

Matthew Shears
Global Internet Policy and Human Rights
Center for Democracy & Technology (CDT)