[CCWG-ACCT] Timeline for HR and Jurisdiction publications

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 21:03:42 UTC 2017

Dear David, yes  some sector do not realize that others including  some if
not all 8 those who are your allies  do not have problem ).GAC members
would have problem.
The shorter the time ,the better for some people but not for some , the
majority of GAC Members.
I strongly oppose to the 19 March deadline for the reasons already given
Regards
Kavouss