[CCWG-ACCT] Timeline for HR and Jurisdiction publications

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Thu Jan 19 08:03:21 UTC 2017

Dear Mathieu

Thank you for this opportunity to comment the proposed timelines.

Given the fact that the public comment periods have not started (and for instance there is still discussion ongoing on "how" to perform them), and that the Copenhagen meeting would be very close to the end of the envisaged comment periods, I agree that we should let the deadlines end after Copenhagen.

With this in mind, I would favor a deadline that allows for sufficient time for travel back to each homes and to digest the F2F discussions in Copenhagen, before submitting the inputs to the different comment periods.  Two weeks after Copenhagen could be the right amount of time for doing so. If we are eager to receive consensus inputs from SO/ACs this may even take a bit longer, not only for the GAC but also for other SO/AC - I see no reason for setting artificially tight deadlines in this regard, as the period April-June is probably adequate to assess and digest the inputs to be received.

Kind regards

Jorge