[CCWG-ACCT] Jurisdiction Subgroup: Expense Request for Questionnaire Translation

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 00:58:53 UTC 2017

Thank you Greg.

I would very much like to translate these questions into Farsi. We might be
able to reach out to more people and understand  if ICANN's jurisdiction
affect the users or not, if the questions are in the language of those who
we suspect might be affected.  I could translate them myself but I have
taken up too many tasks and I don't think I will get the time to translate
the answers.

Thanks

Farzaneh