[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability-WS2 – Plenaries, ICANN meetings and Major US Holidays 2017-2018

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 19:26:48 UTC 2017

All,

Please find below the proposed schedule of plenary meetings and ICANN
meeting for the next year where we are moving to 1 formal plenary meeting
per month. These meetings have been entered on the Master calendar.

Should you notice any significant issues please report these so we address
these.

For the Co-Chairs

Bernard Turcotte

ICANN Staff Support to the CCWG-Accountability-WS2

*CCWG-Accountability-WS2 – Plenaries, ICANN meetings and Major US Holidays
2017-2018*

Notes:

·       US Holidays as listed because most staff are US based and as such
will not be available to support calls on those dates.

·       Dates listed as OPTIONAL – we are moving to a one plenary call per
month strategy where we will try to hold CCWG-Accountability plenaries the
last practical Wednesday of each month (keeping to the rotation of the
three standard time slots). However monthly calls may not be sufficient in
certain cases. As such we have reserved a mid-month date in each month for
an OPTIONAL Plenary. Should it be necessary to hold a plenary on that
Optional date the list will be advised at least two weeks ahead of time.

*July 2017*

·       Tuesday 4 July - US Holiday

*August 2017*

·       Wednesday 16 August – Optional 0500

·       Wednesday 30 August – Plenary 0500

*September 2017*

·       Monday 4 September – US Holiday

·       Wednesday 13 September – Optional 1300

·       Wednesday 27 September – Plenary 1300

*October 2017*

·       Wednesday 11 October – Optional 1900

·       Wednesday 18 October – Plenary 1900

·       Wednesday, Thursday 25, 26 October – Travel ICANN 60

·       Friday 27 October – WS2 Face to Face

·       Saturday to Tuesday 25 to 31 October – ICANN 60

*November 2017*

·       Wednesday to Friday 1 to 3 November – ICANN 60

·       Thursday to Sunday 4 to 12 November – Post ICANN 60, no meetings

·       Wednesday to Friday 22 to 24 November – US Holiday – Thanksgiving

·       Wednesday 29 November – Plenary 0500

*December 2017*

·       Wednesday 13 December – Plenary 1300

·       Saturday to Sunday 23 to 31 December – End of year break, no
meetings

*January 2018*

·       Monday to Sunday 1 to 7 January – End of year break, no meetings

·       Monday 15 January – US Holiday – Martin Luther King day

·       Wednesday 17 January – Optional 0500

·       Wednesday 31 January – Plenary 1900

*February 2018*

·       Wednesday 14 February – Optional 1300

·       Monday 19 February – US Holiday – President’s day

·       Wednesday 28 February – Plenary 0500

*March 2018*

·       Wednesday, Thursday 7 to 8 March – Travel ICANN 61 San Juan

·       Friday 9 March – Face to Face meeting ICANN 61

·       Saturday to Thursday 10 to 15 March – ICANN 61

·       Friday to Sunday 16 to 25 March – Post ICANN 61, no meetings

·       Wednesday 28 March – Optional 1900

·       Friday 30 March – US Holiday - Easter

*April 2018*

·       Monday 2 April – US Holiday – Easter

·       Wednesday 11 April – Optional 0500

·       Wednesday 25 April – Plenary 1300

*May 2018*

·       Wednesday 16 May – Optional 1300

·       Monday 28 May – US Holiday – Memorial day

·       Wednesday 30 May – Plenary 1900

*June 2019*

·       Wednesday 6 June – Optional 1900

·       Wednesday 13 June – Plenary 0500

·       Friday, Saturday 22, 23 June – Travel ICANN 62

·       Sunday 24 June – WS2 Face to Face TO BE CONFIRMED

·       Monday to Thursday 25 to 28 June – ICANN 62

·       Friday, Saturday 29, 30 June – Travel ICANN 62