[Accountability-dt] For review - Final Version of Enhancing ICANN Accountability CWG Charter

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Wed Nov 5 11:55:35 UTC 2014

Dear DT members,

As there may be some ambiguity regarding draft Charter versions, I'd
like to recap where we are since this last message :
- after we reached consensus during Monday's call, Marika provided some
non material change proposals and called for feedback
- no comments were received regarding Marika's latest proposed edits,
- investigating the proposed changes, I personnally felt a bit
uncomfortable to insert referencces and links to other documents which
could contain views in contradiction with the ones in our Charter. This
may generate ambiguity for the CCWG.
- Thomas and I shared this concern and therefore we recommend to stick
to our "consensus" Charter.

Staff will circulate the final version once again so that we ensure each
SO and AC is provided the same version of the document.

I'd like to thank once again everyone for their constructive
contributions, and Staff in particular for their outstanding support and
availability. Please share on this list any update regarding SO/AC
endorsements.

Best,
Thomas & Mathieu

Mathieu WEILL
AFNIC - directeur général
Tél: 01 39 30 83 06
mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
ATTENTION : L'Afnic a déménagé le 31 mars 2014 !
Notre nouvelle adresse est :
Afnic - Immeuble Le Stephenson - 1, rue Stephenson - 78180 Montigny-le-Bretonneux