[Accountability-dt] Accountability CCWG Membership

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Tue Nov 11 17:45:34 UTC 2014

I would support increasing the number of representatives per SO-AC from 5 to 7 for the reasons David outlined below.

If the GNSO feels it needs 7 seats to enable full participation and representation of its various constituencies, it seems logical the other SOs and ACs would also receive a commensurate increase in their slots.

Regards,
Keith