[Accountability-dt] Accountability CCWG Membership

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Wed Nov 12 15:03:49 UTC 2014

Mathieu,

I generally share your opinion.

For me, and since the time is too tight, we should think first of
efficiency, and yes, from my experience, 25 is already too large for a WG to
be productive.

I confess that I couldn’t find an answer to the following question: Why it
was not a problem having only 5 members per chartering organization on the
CWG and it is for the CCWG???

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director