[Accountability-dt] GNSO Council has adopted the charter

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Nov 13 18:20:10 UTC 2014

Hi

How many need to approve the charter for the group to go live.  Are the
first two enough?

This is probably more a question for the Framework on CWG group, but on
a jointly defined charter, at what point have enough groups approved it
for the CWG to exist?   Is 2 enough, a majority of those who negotiated,
all of them?

avri