[Accountability-dt] Outreach Tracking for Wiki

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Thu Nov 13 20:31:36 UTC 2014

Thank you for your responses to date. Here is a list of what I have so far:

Source page on Wiki: https://community.icann.org/x/0zPxAg

The Drafting Team distributed its proposed charter to SO/ACs on 3 November
2014.
In addition to posting an announcement
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-11-05-en>  on the ICANN
website, the following outreach has been done by members of the Drafting
Team:
* Thomas Rickert (GNSO) and Mathieu Weill (ccNSO) have reached out to SO/AC
Chairs in their capacity as co-Chairs of the Drafting Team
* Olga Cavalli (GAC) has done outreach to the GAC
* David Fares (GNSO) has done outreach to the Business Constituency of the
GNSO
* Mathieu Weill (ccNSO) has done outreach to the broader ccTLD community
(beyond ccNSO)
* Athina Fragkouli (ASO) has done outreach to RIPE-NCC community (see here
<https://ripe69.ripe.net/programme/meeting-plan/coop-wg/#session1> )
*