[Accountability-dt] Call tomorrow? And Frankfurt meeting

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Sun Nov 23 22:09:26 UTC 2014

Matthew, I am not aware of any call for tomorrow of the DT and do not see any calendar entry. We are working with the chairs to confirm a first meeting of the CCWG hopefully for early December now that the charter has been approved by several groups (further details to follow shortly). Is it possible that the calendar invite is a leftover from our previous meetings?

Best regards,

Marika