[Accountability-dt] Notes from informal DT meeting & draft charter for review

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Oct 20 14:30:02 UTC 2014

Thanks, Mathieu. I¹ve updated the charter and added a section on Expert
Advisors as suggested. For now it just contains the information from the
ICANN announcement as a reference. If you have any specific language you
would like to suggest, please feel free to add/edit as you deem appropriate.

Note, that I was also alerted to an old reference to ICG in the
decision-making methodologies section that probably should be updated (I¹ve
flagged it accordingly).

Best regards,

Marika