[Accountability-dt] Link to Public Archives and Wiki

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Oct 22 18:12:41 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have received some questions about the link to the public archive and the
Wiki. I've included these links below. Please circulate to your communities
in case there are still outstanding questions. Since attachments are
scrubbed from messages in the archive, I have been posting them to the Wiki
for access to all.

Archive link: http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-dt/

Wiki link: https://community.icann.org/x/jCjxAg
Please note that the Wiki is in a "transitional phase" since it has parts
left over from the Process posted on 14 August. As the work of the DT (and
eventual CCWG) progresses, the Wiki will be modified to reflect this
progress.

Thank you,
Grace

Grace Abuhamad
Public Policy Manager

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006
Direct: +1 202 249 7545 | Mobile: +1 310 200 7638