[Accred-Model] Suggested edits to first two sections of Accreditation Model V 1.3

Dean Marks ed4coa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 23:47:37 UTC 2018

 Please find attached the model with my suggested edits to the Introduction
and Preface & Overview sections that are intended to make the document
neutral, explicitly state that the accreditation model seeks to respect
data privacy and comply with the GDPR, and avoid  political statements
about ICANN over-complying with GDPR in its current proposed model or
seeking only to reduce its own costs and exposure to liability.

In making these edits, I attempted to take into account a number of
comments that were made on the April 6 community call.

Thanks and best regards,
Dean
--
*Dean S. Marks*