[Accred-Model] Version 1.7 of the Accreditation and Access Model

Michael Palage michael at palage.com
Thu Jul 26 18:07:15 UTC 2018

Fab,

Per the request made by Steve today. In connection with my editing a
Template Access Contract, I would like to incorporate Annex K into the
agreement as an Annex. However, I am having difficulty cutting and pasting
the table in Annex K into the agreement in its current PDF format.  Can you
please provide me a copy of version 1.7 in a Word document format.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Michael