[Accred-Model] REGISTRATION DIRECTORY DATA SYSTEM (RDDS) ACCESS AGREEMENT - Version 1.1

Michael Palage michael at palage.com
Thu Jul 26 18:48:17 UTC 2018

Hello All,

Attached please find a proposed template contract for Requestor Access to
Non Public Registrant Data.  I believe I have removed any text/provisions
which are specific to the Philly Special.  I have been told that Mason will
integrate Annex K of  Version 1.7 into Annex A of this document.

As noted on the call. I have attempted to model this agreement after other
bulk access agreements that registries, registrars, and RIRs have used in
the past, but have enhanced various provisions to make it more GDPR
compliant.

Hopefully this will save the group a lot of work. I welcome any constructive
feedback.

Best regards,

Michael