[Accred-Model] Version 1.6 of the Accreditation and Access Model

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Tue Jun 19 21:10:43 UTC 2018

Privacy shield is of interest of Americans. Other countries other laws!  Palage’s mechanism can be more independent if I understood correctly.
Kisses to all

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From: Accred-Model <accred-model-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Rubens Kuhl <rubensk at nic.br>
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 15:03
To: Cyntia King <cking at modernip.com>
Cc: "John R. Levine" <johnl at iecc.com>, "accred-model at icann.org" <accred-model at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Accred-Model] Version 1.6 of the Accreditation and Access Model

Cyntia,

Just to be clear, the initial suggestion by Michael Palage incorporated in itself a mechanism, instead of relying on Privacy Shield. Perhaps Privacy Shield certification could be use to achieve some of its requirements in order to save for organizations already subscribed for it, instead of being the only option.

Rubens